We are all aware of the COVID-19 pandemic. Currently, Ghana has confirmed 93 cases. In the light of the President’s address to the nation, We have decided on the following :
- DBI is hereby partially closed for the next four weeks.
- A skeleton staff will remain at post to ensure the provision of essential services such as Cleaning and Security, Registry and Library services.
- Teaching might be migrated unto an online platform if the four weeks elapse and there is no improvement in the situation.
- We invite all members of the DBI community to help in preventing any occurrence of disease in our midst. On this score, let us all follow strictly the directives aimed at arresting the disease: washing of hands regularly with soup and water, social distancing, etc.
- Please be on standby for updates from the Institute through various media on all issues not clearly stated here. Get in touch with registry if you have any queries.
- Stay healthy and let us ceaselessly pray for our country and the rest of the world at this critical time.
Ps Mawuli Nyador